DNC Electronics offers Fanuc Motors to CNC machine tools using Fanuc drive units and motor systems :- DNC have massive dedicated motor testing facilities - in which nearly every single series of Fanuc DC M series, AC and S series, and Alpha servo motor, AC, S, P, and Alpha series spindle motors. DNC do not offer facilities as yet for L or F type motors for Laser and Robots.
- Guarantee / Warranty on Fanuc Motors is 12 months in all instance. Warranty covers motor failure within the 12 month period from date of order of the motor on a return to home basis - though if stock permits - we may choose to supply another motor. Warranty exclusions: include any motor supplied by DNC that are contaminated / damaged by exposure to any liquids, bent motor shaft or rotor. Fanuc Motors deemed to be tampered with or misused will void their warranty / guarantee.
- Not Exchangeable Fanuc motors - DNC only accept returned faulty exchange motors in repairable and resellable condition, for clarification, any bent motor shafts / rotors are not acceptable - usually due to the radial load exerted via the coupling fitted on the shaft. Motors that have been rewound - with the incorrect wire for the windings. Other motor shops - that are supposed experts - do not rewind Fanuc servo motors with the correct wire, furthermore they usually fit cheap bearings, and the motors look like the have been painted by a 3 year old - you probably know whom i mean.
- Extensive Test facilities are available for over 200 series of Fanuc motors to determine defective Fanuc motors and / or encoders. Charges are between £25.00 to £250.00 GBP.
- All parts returned unused will be subject to 25% restocking (these must be in sealed boxes as dispatched from DNC); and 50% testing and restocking charge remains on all other parts returned, AND TESTED AS WORKING .
- DNC accept payment by Credit or Debit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Cirrus, Maestro, Visa Electron, Switch, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Bank Draft, Travellers Cheques, Cash, and approved 30 day accounts.