There are many ways to buy and pay for the CNC parts and exchange, repair and testing that DNC offer. Any and all prices listed on this website exclude VAT. It is assumed you represent a business and are not an individual.
We accept the following payment:
- Approved 30 Day Accounts (contact us for details).
- Bank Transfer via BACS, CHAPS, ACH, Priority
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard.
- Debit Card – Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro.
- Check (the paper variety)
- PayPal (Discretionary and depends on the part – 4% surcharge)
- Cash (We always charge VAT).
At the moment we do offer limited e-commerce paying facilities to allow you to buy Fanuc batteries and Fanuc fuses directly from our website. We are looking to expand this to simple items that do not require exchange, repair or testing, etc. Soon we will be listing surplus and new off the shelve replacement CNC monitors.
We sell parts or supply services either by:
- Exchange – Is a good way to save money by swapping a good identical part(s) for your faulty part. Parts supplied are normally refurbished, though sometimes new.
- Repair & Test – Obviously this is a quote based service and unless otherwise instructed we await your agreement with our quotation for repair. 99% of parts sent in are cleaned as part of the inspection process.
- Outright Sale – New replacement parts such as DNC monitors, DNC power supply units, memory upgrades, genuine Fanuc membranes, batteries, fuses and transistor modules. Also refurbished parts that are surplus to need and can be sold as spares.