At DNC we are always looking for motivated and talented people.
DNC is a leader in the supply or repair of electronics within the CNC machine tool industry. Offering excellent career opportunities in a friendly company, with industry beating remuneration and benefits.
Technical Sales Manager (Stuttgart).
- Motivated and time served engineering background. Knowledge of machine tools would be a bonus.
- Previous management experience a must
- Driving sales and keeping all around motivated.
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages would be handy.
If you looking for a new challenge contact us.
Electronics Bench Technician (Multiple Locations).
- Diagnosing faults on incoming parts, testing both at bench level and using in-house custom test rigs.
- Repairing to pcb level using schematics and knowledge of electronics acquired over the years, etc.
- Communicating with admin, sales and management regards all technical issues, problems to improve procedures.
As a electronic bench technician. Capable of repairing AC and DC circuits and at least 10 years experience with a minimum of a HNC/HND level qualification in electronics. Individuals with very strong electronics knowledge and repair experience with little qualifications may also apply. Must be happy to travel to cover holidays and sickness within the group.
£30k-£45k + p.a
For all positions we offer the following employment package.
- Full training in our systems and support.
- 24 days holiday (not including bank holidays).
- Pension scheme.
At DNC we try to promote a culture of allowing employee’s to develop their potential, by promoting additional training.