JOBS & CAREERS @ DNC
** CNC Maintenance Company looking for quality service engineers.
CNC Servicing Engineer (Maintenance).
- CNC Machine Tool fault finding at electronic, electrical and mechanical level.
- Strong Knowledge of Electro-Mechanical engineering with a either a good overall grounding or exceptional competance in electronics or machine tool mechanics.
- Worked on a significant variety different CNC machines with various manufacturers and series of controls, drives, etc.
Required in Scotland (Relocation available). Contact us and we will pass on your details.
At DNC we are always looking for motivated and talented people.
DNC is a leader in the supply, testing and repair of electronics within the CNC machine tool industry. Offering excellent career opportunities in a friendly company, with industry beating remuneration and benefits.
Electronics Bench Technician.
- Diagnosing faults on incoming parts, testing both at bench level and using in-house custom test rigs.
- Repairing to pcb level using schematics and knowledge of electronics acquired over the years, etc.
- Communicating with admin, sales and management regards all technical issues, problems to improve procedures.
As a electronic bench technician. Capable of repairing AC and DC circuits and at least 10 years experience with a minimum of HNC/HND level qualification in electronics. Individuals with very strong electronics knowledge and repair experience with little qualifications may also apply. Must be happy to travel to cover holidays and sickness within the group.
Required in multiple locations
For all positions we offer the following employment package.
- Full training in our systems and support.
- 24 days holiday (not including bank holidays).
- Pension scheme.
At DNC we try to promote a culture of employee development by promoting training.